- ZTE Blade V9 was leaked on its official website for a hot minute and taken down after.
- ZTE Blade V9 flaunts 18:9 Display on leaks
- Could be making debut on CES 2018
Could be a publicity stunt, or someone at ZTE just got in hurry, because ZTE listed it’s upcoming smartphone; ZTE Blade V9 on its official website and then pulled down right after a minute. However, even the page is no longer available, it was enough of time to grab all the information from its official website.
Since ZTE Blade V8, it’s been a year, lacked a premium feeling, however Blade V9 tries to stand out the “Pro Zone.” The Blade V9 will be the ZTE’s first ever smartphone flaunting 18:9 aspect ratio w/ 5.7-inch FHD+ (2160 x 1080 px) display. Also, highly reflective glass covers the both side of the device.
The side bezels are thinned out, while the bottom and top bezels are still eminent enough.
Specs wise, the Blade V9 is powerful mid-range smartphone. Octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC powers the device. Talking about the cameras on the phone, it rocks rear dual camera setup; 16MP + 5MP and 13 MP front selfie shooter. Under the rear camera, the fingerprint scanner sits for the quick unlocking.
The handset will be available in wide variants; 2/3/4 GB RAM coupled with 16/32/64 GB internal storage. However, the microSD slot expansion will net you the storage, if needed.
ZTE Blade V9 Specs Leaked Online:
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 140 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 5.7-inch In-Cell display with FHD+ (probably 2160 x 1080 pixels) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM options
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera, fixed focus
- 16MP (auto focus) + 5MP (fixed focus) dual rear camera with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, 1.12μm pixels, 6P Lens, PDAF
- 3200 mAh battery capacity
- Dual Microphone, DTS sound effects
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB, NFC (optional), 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Perimeter, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
Also, the ZTE Blade V9 seems to be come in Gold and Black color variants as per the leaked images.
Seeing this hurry-leak, odds are the Blade V9 will be debut on CES 2018. And considering the specs and companies pricing strategy, the phone shouldn’t cost more than 300$.
- Galaxy S9 Mini Confirmed, Photo & Specs Leaked Online
- Check if your phones’ getting Android 8.0 Oreo update!
- Sony’s Bezel-less Flagship Specs Leaked — Releasing on MWC 2018